Tuesday, 17 November 2009

2 months old!

Theo:
Today I am two months old! I don't really do much except sleep and eat and babble a bit. I do like going swimming, but that makes me sleep for hours after. I like playing on my mat but again I need to sleep after.
I sleep rather well at night. I only wake once for a feed, then I have to be woken at 7am because we all have to be up then to take Sophie to school. I'm ready for bed at 7pm, but asleep by about 8.30pm. Now that I'm being swaddled, I fall asleep really easily.
I am 'talking' a lot and smiling. I am quite strong, I do like to stand and bounce.
My doctor said I was of 'substantial substance' at my 8week check up!

Here is a video of me at 2months old...

No comments: