Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Some funnies

Sophie:
"Äiti, what will my coprolite look like in a million years?"

Me: Why are you still pregnant when Theo is here?
Ä: I'm not pregnant..and I don't think I will be pregnant again
Me: So why is your tummy still sooooooo FAT
Ä: All my skin got stretched when Theo was inside me, it takes a while to shrink again
Me: Well, you still look pregnant!

Me: Oh wow, look...Theo is blinking
Ä: er yes
Me: He is sooooo clever!

Me: Look, Theo stuck his tongue out when I stuck mine out
Ä: yes, newborns like to copy your facial expressions
Me: He is sooooooo clever!

Me: awake, asleep, awake, asleep, awake, asleep, awake, asleep
Ä: I think you'll find he is blinking
Me: awake, asleep, awake, asleep, awake, asleep
Ä: Sophie, Theo is blinking!

"I like being busy just like you daddy. You like being busy in your office and I like being busy at school. Äiti likes being busy surfing the internet, she is always busy on Facebook, the forum, photobucket, blogger and that september one."

2 comments:

Tasha said...

HAHAHA!! I love the awake/asleep one!

Lorraine said...

Me: awake, asleep, awake, asleep, awake, asleep, awake, asleep
Ä: I think you'll find he is blinking
Me: awake, asleep, awake, asleep, awake, asleep
Ä: Sophie, Theo is blinking!


Seriously, cracking up over here!