I went swimming again and loved it! I floated, kicked, splashed and jumped. Then I slept for hours!
Sophie:
It has been a busy weekend. I woke up on Saturday morning to find Daddy home. He had been in Germany all last week. We'd had a good week and managed very well. We were early to school every day and in bed by 7pm each night!
After finding that Daddy was home, we went to gymnastics, then to the supermarket, then to ToysR Us. I had demanded a new work book with a dinosaur on it, I settled for one with a shark on instead. It is very easy and I only have about 5 pages left in it to do! We spent the afternoon just playing at home.
Today I met with Amelia and Oliver and we went swimming. Daddy took Amelia and me on the waterslide which we both loved. We then went to a pub for lunch. I shared a roast dinner with the others, then I gave Amelia a spelling test! She then gave me words to spell in return. This evening we went round the village putting leaflets through every house telling people that Marmalade was missing and had they seen him.
1 comment:
Hi Sophie,
we are the makers of Flap:-) Nice to see your baby with our set!
We would love to add his photo on our facebook page if that is possible?
Good luck,
Ursula
(Hektik.cc)
Post a Comment