In the past week I've been to the clinic 3 times; once for the Doctor to do my routine 8wk check up, once for the nurse to jab me and once to see the Health Visitor. I slept through my jabs, but the following day I wasn't overly happy. I had a weigh in with the HV. I now weigh 13lbs2oz which is about the 65th percentile. I am, however, on the 98% line for my length! I am easily wearing 3-6mth clothing now as I am so long!
I got to try out Sophie's TrippTrapp highchair the other day. I really liked it. It'll be a while before I get to eat anything though.
I really really love Sophie. I save my biggest smiles for her. She likes to show me lots of things and she makes sure I have lots of toys.
1 comment:
I can tell you are a fantastic big sister, Sophie. I have a feeling that with you as his teacher Theo might even learn most of the letters by the time he turns one year old!
PS. I am not going to write a separate comment under the other post but I wanted to tell you your haircut looks AWESOME!
Post a Comment