I'm not going to win an Oscar for playwriting or acting but here is my first play! I wrote it for my class- they have two speaking parts each. On the way to school I decided I was going to write a play about dinosaurs. I was going to order the speaking parts in a repeating pattern so that my friends knew when to speak. I was also going to give my friends who are learning to read shorter lines so that they could read them. When I got home from school I sat down and wrote my play. I took it to school this morning, I want my teacher to photocopy it so that everyone can take home their words to learn and then we can do the play in assembly!
Thursday, 19 November 2009
My first play!
Sophie:
I'm not going to win an Oscar for playwriting or acting but here is my first play! I wrote it for my class- they have two speaking parts each. On the way to school I decided I was going to write a play about dinosaurs. I was going to order the speaking parts in a repeating pattern so that my friends knew when to speak. I was also going to give my friends who are learning to read shorter lines so that they could read them. When I got home from school I sat down and wrote my play. I took it to school this morning, I want my teacher to photocopy it so that everyone can take home their words to learn and then we can do the play in assembly!
I'm not going to win an Oscar for playwriting or acting but here is my first play! I wrote it for my class- they have two speaking parts each. On the way to school I decided I was going to write a play about dinosaurs. I was going to order the speaking parts in a repeating pattern so that my friends knew when to speak. I was also going to give my friends who are learning to read shorter lines so that they could read them. When I got home from school I sat down and wrote my play. I took it to school this morning, I want my teacher to photocopy it so that everyone can take home their words to learn and then we can do the play in assembly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment