The quilt is the perfect size for Theo's cot when it is turned from a mini-crib to a cot-bed.
Thank you so much! Also a big Thank You to Patty and her girls for their gifts to Theo and Sophie. It was very kind of you all.
From Sophie: I am really enjoying being a big sister. I love reading a book to Theo every night. he seems to enjoy the 'That's not my....' touch and feel books. I help him feel all the touchy bits! I'm not keen on his umbilical stump so I'm waiting for that to drop off before I get in the bath with him again! I am quite fascinated by the colour of his poo which varies between yellow and green!
School for me is going well, I made some lovely cupcakes this week. I'm loving hockey, football and netball each week. Every week the whole school walks up to the local Big School where we can use their sports field. We do two different sports a week there, I also get Gymnastics and Ballet once a week but that is in my school hall. I'm not overly keen on the reading books I get from school as I'd rather read my own books. I'm currently reading 'My Naughty Little Sister' books. I like these as Äiti read them when she was little and so did Granny Val!
No comments:
Post a Comment