Saturday, 26 September 2009

My first big day out!

Theo:
Today (9 days old) I had my first big trip out. I've been to collect Sophie from school twice, been to Sainsburys and the village shop already. This time though we went to the Rainforest and met Amelia and Oliver. I slept most of the time there until 4pm when I decided to wake up and eat. It took me an hour to eat as I still haven't quite mastered the art yet. Sophie, Amelia and Oliver played on the outdoor equipment whilst I tried to feed. We then said 'good bye' to Sophie as she was off for a sleepover. It is her first sleepover ever and she was very excited.



Daddy and Äiti then drove to town where they went for dinner. I slept until 6pm (see picture) and then woke up to have a good look around the restaurant. We then went home and I spent ages trying to feed again. Then I bashed my toys about on my playmat which was fun for a bit. I wore my new sleeping bag whihc was rather cosy. I then screamed for a little while as I was full of wind!




1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Wow, I just love that picture of Sophie holding Theo! It's gorgeous. And the little guy looks rather handsome in his sleep sack.