Monday, 28 September 2009

My first sleepover

Sophie:
At the weekend I went to Amelia's house for my first ever sleepover. I have never spent a single night away from Aiti or Daddy so this was a very new thing for me. After a trip to the Rainforest, I went in Amelia's car to her house. We played in the garden, made monsters, drew pictures, ate dinner and then went to bed. We were allowed half an hour of reading before lights out. The next day we got up at 7:20am, ate breakfast and then went to the play park. We had an ice-cream and then we fed our ice-cream cones to the ducks by the river. It was then time to meet Äiti and Daddy. Then Amelia, Oliver and me all went for lunch with Daddy, Äiti and Lorraine (Amelia's Mama)- Theo came with us but he slept most of the time! Thank you to Lorraine for having me, I want to come and stay again soon!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

We loved having you Sophie!!