I have a new car seat! It is a Britax Elite and I look at it as my 'big girl' seat. Äiti likes it as it will keep me in a 5 point harness until I reach 25kgs (55lbs). I'm only 14kgs right now so it'll last me ages.
Here I am in it:

Here I am in my other car seats. The first picture is me in my Britax First Class si. I rear faced in this until I was nearly 2, then we turned it around. It still fits me but I am giving it to 'Thingy'. My other car seat is a Britax Evolva 123. This will keep me harnessed until 18kgs (40lbs) and then turns into a booster seat until 36kgs (80lbs).
Here I am in my other car seats. The first picture is me in my Britax First Class si. I rear faced in this until I was nearly 2, then we turned it around. It still fits me but I am giving it to 'Thingy'. My other car seat is a Britax Evolva 123. This will keep me harnessed until 18kgs (40lbs) and then turns into a booster seat until 36kgs (80lbs).
1 comment:
I love all the pictures - cool new seat!!
Post a Comment