Me: Can you put Excel on my laptop, please
Daddy: Don't you have it? I think you have Word 2003, I'll go get the cd
Me: I have Word 2007
Daddy(checking): oh yes, so you do!
I then made my first chart. It is a timetable of activities. Columns A and B are the times, column D is who is doing what (made up names) and column E is the day of the activities.

I then made a few other charts. I didn't finish the body one, but this is the chart just started. Äiti was impressed with my spellings. The last chart I made was about my cats and their favourite foods. I grouped my cats together, then counted who liked what. The cats like funny named food. Daddy showed me how to make a graph...and I love just love graphs so I think I'll be making a few more myself!
1 comment:
Well, that's better than a lot of grownups can do with Excel.
Post a Comment