We then went back to the mammals section, the sea creatures and the primates. I loved looking at the skulls of people. Daddy then went to the dinosaur exhibition which I didn't want to go to so I went and looked in the Human Body section. I was very interested in the baby section and I now know a whole lot more about how babies develop. I even got to stand in a giant uterus! I then went to the shop and tried to spend some money. We then walked back to the tube and came home.
Here are some photos of me on the tube with my newly acquired Burmese Python. Burmese Pythons are very good at swimming!
2 comments:
I've seen firsthand Sophie's amazing ability to procure a new animal at every gift shop - I am pleased to see her home zoo is growing!
Glad you had a fab day. We didn't make it there last time we went to London but that is our first stop next year. Why do all museums/ castles etc give rubbish food to children? Edinburgh Zoo is the worst but then you do have a great choice of animals in the gift shop.
Post a Comment