On Monday I started my new school. I have named my school 'Fish School' on account of it having a lovely big ocean mural painted outside my classroom.
I was quite excited about starting my new school so wasn't nervous. Daddy dropped me off and then Aiti picked me up. I skipped out of school shouting 'Fish school is fishtastic'. On my first day I started off in Nursery and then after assembly I went to Year 1 and did some Literacy. I wrote about what I did in the holidays. I then read to my teacher and then we all went to the library. I then went back to Nursery as it was time for French class. I then played a lot and then Äiti picked me up. I had some maths work to do at home, I was meant to do a few pages but I did the whole book!
Today I went back to Fish School (I only go 3 mornings a week). I started off again in Nursery and then after assembly I went to Year 1 again for some maths. I read again to my teacher, did some work and then went back to Nursery. I made a rocket today with lots of glue and sparkles! I stayed for lunch today and then Aiti picked me up after I'd had a good play outside.
I am making lots of friends, I am known by quite a lot of the other children and I really like my teachers. Äiti and Daddy are really happy that I am enjoying it and doing well.
3 comments:
I don't know who is happier - Sophie or Aiti or Daddy or me! I am so thrilled by the apparent good fit with the new school and can't wait to hear more. I would love to see the rocket!
Glad to hear school has started so well for you Sophie. That fish mural sounds lovely!
Louisa and Sylvie
We're so pleased you're enjoying your new fish school. You look lovely in your school uniform Sophie.
Susy and Jonny
Post a Comment