Monday, 24 November 2008

Ill

I'm not very well at the moment. I am now on anti-biotics for an eye infection and a mild ear and chest infection. I'm also back on a huge dose of lactolose. I really did not want to go to the doctors today, I even had to be carried to the car and then into the doctors, I was not happy!

I spent the afternoon watching Madagascar on the sofa, I would like to go to the cinema to see Madagascar 2 when it comes out next month.

The only other exciting bit of news is that we now have a cat flap for the cats to go in and out. Äiti spent a long time today drilling a cat sized hole into the back door. The cats are not very sure of it yet so we are bribing them with ham to come back in. I spent long time this afternoon coaxing them in and out!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I quite enjoy the image of Aiti toting around a drill! I have some work I need done around my place - I hope she is accepting new clients.

I hope Sophie's illness clears up quickly without too much nighttime coughing and hacking. I think my two enjoyed Madagascar 2.

Snuffyisabear said...

Oh, poor Sophie! Hope you get better soon! (I had to take lactolose after Davy was born, it's very sweet, isn't it?)
Louisa