Thursday, 6 November 2008

Marmalade's birthday

Today it was Marmalade's birthday. He is now 1. I have been preparing for his birthday for a while now. Today at dinner time Marmalade had a party. I had made a poster telling all the toys and animals where the party was going to be and at what time. I had bought him some presents, a card and made him a large chocolate cake. I added a lot of candles and some model cats to his cake. I picked out some party cups and plates for him too.

We ate our dinner (which I got to choose and helped cook), then we had some cake with candles and then Marmalade got to open his presents. He got a box of cat biscuits and some new toy balls. He was very happy. The cake was very very yummy!

Here are some pictures of Marmalade's 1st birthday.



3 comments:

Snuffyisabear said...

What a lovely birthday Marmalade had! He looks very interested in his cake (especially the candles!) and cat food.
Louisa and Sylvie

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Marmalade!

Dentons said...

Many happy returns Marmalade!