Sunday, 23 November 2008

A new bedroom!

This weekend was very exciting as I got a new bedroom! I swapped my little bedroom with daddy's office. I had already chosen a bright colour for one of my walls. I choose 'Azure Blue 2' as my colour. I even got to watch the paint being made in Homebase. Äiti painted my wall and it looked really good. It took a long time to move everything between the two rooms. I now have a huge, empty bedroom but I am going to share with Tabby when she gets here. After moving my bedroom around we all went out for some very yummy Thai food. I had already had my dinner, but I did eat rather a lot of prawn crackers, rice and carrots! I was also very polite to everyone in the restaurant.

Last week was busy. I had 3 mornings of school, gymnastics, swimming and 2 playdates. I went to see my friend Kayne, we had to leave early as I wasn't very well behaved. On Friday I saw Emily who lives round the corner. I enjoyed myself there. I also went to the library and got out even more books. I wanted a book on foetal development, but there wasn't one. We looked in Borders today and couldn't find one either. I went to Mothercare to get new school shirts, I then spent rather a long time looking at baby toys, push chairs and baby clothes for Tabby.

Äiti's note: Tabby is very much an imaginary sister that Sophie thinks she is getting....very imaginary!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is 'Tabby' the way forward to sleeping through the night?! You can't have a baby sister until you can sleep through perhaps??!

M x

Lorraine said...

Sophie must answer the very important question of where I'll be sleeping for my next visit? Perhaps I can fit in the crib she will have set up?

Lorraine

Snuffyisabear said...

It must be good to have lots more space for your toys Sophie! You have been busy, haven't you? Sylvie has a baby brother, but she doesn't want to share her room with him any more - she used to want to but then she heard how loudly he can yell!
Louisa