Tuesday, 29 July 2008

First open water swim

My friend Maya called and asked if I wanted to go to a County Park at the weekend, so I said yes and off we went. We went to a lake which had a beach (stony) area and a great sectioned off area for swimming in. I haven't swum in a lake before so it was a fun new experience. I took my woggle and had a great time. There was also a sandpit near the beach so I got to dig too. I also played on the climbing equipment. We all had a great day.


Today I went to Borders as they were having a 'Hungry Caterpillar' day. I used lots of crafty things to make and decorate a caterpillar. It was fun. After that we went to Tescos where I got a new colouring book. I also had a swimming lesson. Mrs Hippocampe (I've changed her name from Mrs Irritating) said I'd really improved and my confidence had grown. I only have one more thing to do before I can get my next badge. It will be a long time until I get my badge!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Great pictures of the open water swimming! Surfing is next :)