Thursday, 10 July 2008

School's out for summer!

Yesterday was the last day of school, I now have 2 months off! We had a lovely 'end of term' party at 'Es' house. I preferred to draw and colour or sit on Äiti's knee rather than play with my friends.

This week I went to LegoLand again. It rained all day but I had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the rollercoasters again but my favourite ride was called 'Extreme'. We had to ride down the water flumes in dinghy boats- it was fast and we got very wet.


I also had a swimming lesson this week. I only need to do a few more things before I get my next badge- I really want the next badge but I really don't want to do the two tasks. I told Äiti I'd just miss this badge out and do the next one- she said "no".


Today Val came over whilst Äiti and Daddy went out. I played with the playdough for hours and made lots of animals out of the stuff in the recycling bin. Before Val came over I wrote her a little story. I have now learnt how to use ClipArt. I like adding pictures, changing the size, adding borders and angling the pictures.

No comments: