Saturday, 12 July 2008

A fun weekend...and another medal!

I discovered a great new place to visit- Butterfly World! I went there today with Daddy and Äiti. I loved watching the butterflies fluttering round. I was able to name quite a few which surprised Aiti and Daddy. There was also a mini-beast world which was also interesting. I got to see some farm animals too.

Butterfly World is located in a craft village so after looking round I decided I wanted to paint some pottery. That was a lot of fun. I chose a cat and a kitten and painted them using all the colours provided!

This evening I took part in a local fun run. It was a mile long and I did really well. I ran the mile in 13minutes. I am so proud of my finishers medal.
I have also discovered a love of colouring. In the past I have preferred to draw, but yesterday I decided to start colouring. I think I am quite good at it!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I absolutely love love LOVE that picture of Sophie with her medal!!