Tuesday, 26 February 2008

My Lemons!

Last week I 'needed' a lemon from Tesco's. I named him Knobbly. Knobbly was lonely, so this week I added 'Lemony' to my collection! I have played with the two lemons, talked to them, interacted with them and had lots of fun. Äiti is threatening to cut one up to flavour a drink! I made up a little story about my lemons...

The idea of a lemon shaped book was my idea as was the story content. I also added all the page numbers. I wrote everything in yellow as lemons are....yellow! The spellings (apart from Knobbly) are my own.

Front page...äiti wrote this...Page 2 and 3- A picture of Knobbly (name written underneath)



Page 4- Knobbly fell over and hurt his tummy- the red on his tummy is the 'hurt'. The writing says 'Knobbly hurt his tummy'. Page 5- 'He went up'. Picture is an airplane- the grey window is where Knobbly is sitting, he has pulled the window blind down as the sun was in his eyes!



Page 6/7. Knobbly is in the garden of his mum's house. His tummy is still hurting (the red). He is excited (open happy mouth). His mum's house is just over there. She has a green door with a letter box.

Page 8/9- 'He went to see his Äiti (mum'). His mum is Lemony. Knobbly is sad as his tummy still hurts, he is crying and rubbing his tears away. Page 10- 'His äiti cuddled (cudr) him' Knobbly is now happy!

No comments: