Wednesday, 12 March 2008

My trip to Seattle

I am now home after being away in Seattle. I had an excellent time there, we did so much and saw so much. I made loads of new friends, had a great birthday party and saw loads.

Daddy really enjoyed his Microsoft conference (the main reason for going) and Äiti enjoyed meeting up with all her virtual friends, she has 'known' the other mums for about 2years now from an internet board she posts on.


Here are all my friends at the party. One of Äiti's friends organised the whole Cat/Fish themed party. The whole house looked great, there were fish hanging from the ceiling, fish on the windows, cat puzzles, cat books, fish and cat cakes etc. We played games, ate yummy food, did some art and jumped on the couch! I slept very well that night!





As a group we also all went to the Aquarium, it was a great aquarium...so great that I went back later in the week! We also went to Seattle zoo where I saw gorillas, orang-utans, leopards, jaguars and many other animals. I got to visit the library in Seattle too, it was an impressive building with a huge range of kids books. I enjoyed sharing a book with Amelia and Cecily. I also went to several bookshops where I read hundreds of books.





I went with Lorena and her mummy to the Science Center. Lorena and I had fun in the butterfly display. We both also loved the dinosaurs.
On the weekend we went with Amelia and her family to Canada...my 17th country! Äiti drove us all over in a huge mini-van, we had to get two ferries to get to Victoria BC. We visited another aquarium that was on a boat, it was a little odd but I saw some fantastic starfish and octopus. I had a great night with Amelia and Oliver whilst Äiti, Daddy, Lorraine and Mary stayed up late!
Here is slide show of my holiday and birthday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha! I've been waiting to see your trip to Seattle entry! Love the piccys, it looks like you had an amazing time! Now you are a big 3 year old! (Can't see the slide show though - doesn't come up on the screen when I look)

Lorraine said...

We had such a great time with you all and can't WAIT to see you again!!