Daddy is a self confessed geek! He saw something on a TV programme recently that he just HAD to have....a periodic table shower curtain! So he bought it and it now hangs, in all it's multi-coloured glory, in the main bathroom!
Daddy's side of the family are all Sciencey, so I hope they like this video... the video was made as a joke, not because daddy has decided to teach me genetic engineering!
Daddy's side of the family are all Sciencey, so I hope they like this video... the video was made as a joke, not because daddy has decided to teach me genetic engineering!

1 comment:
Hi Sophie
Love the shower curtain! I bet Papa would love one but Granny had a new shower put in so they don't have anywhere to put it now.
Your reading is excellent now and your speaking really clear. Can't wait to see you again. When I've finished my dissertation we'll come down to visit.
Love Auntie Cat
Post a Comment