Daisy's mummy had a a great idea the other day...Äiti felt a bit daft for not thinking of it herself, but...I made a fab aquarium. I got an old box, all my paints, my 'bits and pieces' box, my scissors and my Tropical Fish magazine. I painted pasta shells, stuck on bits of rice, raided the recycling box and cut out bits of my magazine. This was the finished result...
Aiti helped me spell 'Aquarium'. I thought my Q looked like a Ray, so I added a few more details to my sign. In the aquarium you can see a 'nook' (yoghurt pot) for the moray eel, rice for the krill that my whale will eat, lots of seaweed and coral, sea bed, flat fish on the sea bed and shells that I got when I went to Daisy's house. I used the pasta shells for the hermit crabs to live in.
I had a great day at school today. I read my 'Hermie the Hermit Crab' story to the class. I got a sticker from Mrs B (a Year 2 teacher) for reading so well. I made some lovely biscuits at school for Valentine's day; they were quite tasty! I also made a card for daddy and aiti. I joined in all my lessons this week and even sang a bit in music!
No comments:
Post a Comment