Here are some things that I did today... The first picture is of a story I wrote. It says "One day Tiger slept. He got up and said meow. by Sophie 2". Äiti told me about finger spaces so I put dots between the words! All the spellings are my own. This is my first ever hand-written story. I am really proud of my story.
The next picture is where I wanted to write some numbers. Äiti left me to it and when she came back I'd written up to 20 plus the words 'Mog Cat'. The typed story is one that I dictated to Äiti. It isn't very good but I kept telling äiti off for spelling words incorrectly. I told her which words I wanted in BOLD and that I wanted ... added. I knew when I needed plurals and when I needed a word changed.

I had a great weekend, I saw my friend Sylvie. We went to a big indoor playcentre. I had loads of fun pretending the whole climbing structure was an undersea world. I loved looking in the 'nooks and crannies'. Sylvie gave me a lovely present of some more Schleich animals. I have played with them lots.
No comments:
Post a Comment