Saturday, 23 February 2008

My half-term holiday

I didn't have to go to school this week as it was half term. I missed school a lot even though I did lots of fun things.

Emily and I went to an open farm, we got to feed the goats and the deers. We also got to stroke the donkeys, see the pigs, rabbits, chicks and chickens. There was also a play park that Emily and I played in.

I also went to the rainforest! We have a 'living rainforest' quite close to our house. I spent the morning there looking at leaves, sting ray, pythons, frogs, caterpillars, butterflies, pygmy marmosets and chameleons. I had a great time. I spent a while in the shop reading the books. It was a fun morning. For lunch, äiti took me into town where I had a sandwich. She then let me choose a shop to go to, so I went to the bookshop and spent an hour reading books.

I also got to go swimming. I have lost a lot of swimming confidence recently so have gone back to using a woggle. I went to the library too.

I also saw Granny Val and Michael, they came round to see me with a birthday present. We had a little party, I got to eat all my favourite foods- olives, flat-fish burgers, smarties, hula hoops and chocolate finger biscuits! Yummy! I had a little birthday cake which was a caterpillar, I don't like cake so I picked the chocolate off and ate that instead!

Here I am making my imaginary 'Catswell' village. Catswell is a place where my cats all live, there is a swimming pool there, a zoo and lots of other things. I have made tickets to get to Catswell and built it out of Lego. I go to Catswell quite often, here I am sitting in the dark playing as it was night time there.


Here I am helping with dinner...



No comments: