Friday, 2 October 2009

Hektik Smiles!


Theo:
When I was in hospital with Äiti one of the Midwives thought I was smiling at her. Äiti told her it was wind. Since then I have smiled every day and a burp has not followed my grins! Äiti has tried to get a smile on camera for a while. Today she half succeeded with this photo.
Today I wore a t-shirt and hat that my Opa gave me. It has Flap the Rabbit on it. Everyone loves my t-shirt. It came from a great Dutch company called Hektik.cc Here are some photos of me in it.
Other news- I am now back to my huge birth weight of 9lbs 1oz. My head is in the 95th% where as my weight and height are on the 50th% line. I have a BIG head with massive squishy cheeks! My sleeping is quite good at the moment. I get ready for bed at 7pm, then Sophie reads me a story whilst I have my milk. Then I doze until 10.30pm when I have more milk. I sleep until 2.30am, have more milk and then go straight back to sleep until 7am when everyone has to get up for school and work.

No comments: