I slept!
Sophie:
My new Gymnastics class started on Saturday. Now that I am at school full time I can't get to my usual class. I was invited to join an interim group at my club and this weekend was the first session. My coach is Kirsty again, I really like her, she is very bendy! We had to do some harder exercises and skills in this class. Daddy, Äiti and Theo all came to watch me. After Gymnastics we decided to go to Borders for coffee and cake, but when we got to Borders we found it had shut down! We had to make do with the supermarket coffee shop instead. We then did the weekly shopping, I got a new jumper (see the picture) and Theo got some new sleepsuits- his feet are far too big for the newborn sizes! We then came home, had lunch and played a lot.
We had a lazy morning today just drawing and playing...and waiting for Äiti to wake up! Theo got up at 7.45am which everyone was pleased about. We then all went to the swimming pool. Äiti can't swim yet as her scar is still sore and Theo is a bit small so they watched Daddy and I in the freezing pool! We then came home and I spent some time working with Daddy in his office and then I helped him cook my favourite dinner- risotto!
No comments:
Post a Comment