Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Chicken Pox

Theo:
I'm a scabby wee wain! I went to the village Toddler group when I was 10 days old. About 10 days later my neighbour comes over all spotty- he has the Chicken Pox...as do about 6 other kids from the Toddler group. Äiti thinks my spots could be insect bites but when the spots started to scab over she realised it was the Pox. My Health Visitor confirmed it the other day. Seeing as I was only 3 weeks old it was hard to see if I was out of sorts but I did feed a lot. A lot! I was comfort feeding which Äiti now puts down to me feeling ill. In one week I put on 3 times the average amount of weight- 1lb 10oz!!! I weighed in at 10lbs10oz.
This week though, I only put on 1oz which is a bit better!


Sophie:
I am now on half term. I have been so tired for the last few weeks, but now I am feeling better and getting back to all my normal things. Granny Val made me a new cat suit to wear. I picked a Bengal Cat fleece as I wanted to be a Bengal Cat. Val then made me my suit. Here I am trying to pose with Tiger, but he decided to run away as Daddy was taking the photo!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Wow, chicken pox already! And on such an adorable face. I cannot wait to squish those little cheeks and see Sophie in her costume.