I made up a joke.....What do cats eat for breakfast?-Meowsli
Me: "I can spell SHOW S-H-O-W and I can spell SOW S-O-W and I can spell SEW S-E-W, but how do I spell the French word for HOT?"
Äiti: "CHAUD- C-H-A-U-D"
Me: "yes, but it sounds like SHOW"
Äiti: "um, that's because it is a French spelling"
"I was dreaming last night, do you want to know what I was dreaming about.... I dreamt that Thingy was being born but the doctors had to drill Thingy out of the baby hole with daddy's drill, I also dreamt about baby tigers"
"Do you know how old Catty (my toy cat) is?"
"No idea"
"She's 18 now"
"Oh, she got old suddenly"
"Yes, and now she is 18 she can say words like 'sex' and 'bollocks'"
"I love Spermy the Sperm Whale, he's the spermiest sperm whale in the ocean"
1 comment:
"I love Spermy the Sperm Whale, he's the spermiest sperm whale in the ocean" " LOL!!!!!!!! This had me cracking up. Way to funny. Sophie you are something else.
Post a Comment