Friday, 28 August 2009

1 week of holidays left

I only have one week left until I go back to school. It has been a strange last few weeks as Äiti is getting bigger and bigger and not able to move much.

We now have a new car. It is a very old VW Polo. It is dark green and I love it. Äiit says it has more miles on it than airplane! It does have 5 doors which is just what we needed with Thingy arriving. I am the entertainment system which is fun for me. It doesn't have power steering so every time we go round a corner Äiti complains her arms are hurting!
I had a very sociable week last week. I went to Emily's house to play. We bounced on her trampoline and played in her garden. I met with my friends Kayne and Sylvie at the indoor playarea. I climbed the climbing wall up to the top for the first time. I also met with Amelia and Oliver who are now living in England. We went to the pub for lunch, then down to the river to play and eat ice-cream. It was a great day and I'm very pleased they are living near us. I also met with some of my class mates at the splash park for a picnic and a play in the water.
I went trampolining as well. I am getting better at seat drops, knee drops, forward rolls and various jumps. I didn't go to gymnastics this week as Äiti couldn't quite make it out of bed all day so I worked with Daddy instead.
Yesterday I went to the Rainforest with Val and Michael. I didn't stop talking the whole time which is a new thing for me. I love going there.
I also went to see the Midwife with Äiti, I really like hearing Thingy's heart beat. I told the Mad Midwife that I was now living in 'Pregnant Road'. We do live in Pregnant Road as 3 of our direct neighbours are all pregnant! We are going to be first to have a baby though!

So far I have had 7 weeks off school and in those 7 weeks, I have watched 1 hour of television!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

We're very happy to be here near you all too!!