Sunday, 2 August 2009

My holiday so far!

I have now been off school for 3 weeks. The first week was spent in France which was excellent. In the last 2 weeks here are some of the things I've been up to...
Gymnastics and swimming have continued as usual, I've also had a few extra swim lessons to wear me out some more. I also went to a trampolining class which was excellent. I got to bounce for an hour, I learnt how to do a seat drop and star/tuck/split jumps. I'm going to go back trampolining again each week. I have had some play dates with both friends from school and non-school friends. I've ridden my bike, been to the play park, endured some shopping trips, been to watch Äiti being scanned, bought 'Thingy' some new bits and pieces, built a cot, tried out a buggy (for Thingy), played in the garden etc etc.
Last week I practically lived in a cardboard box....



I have written books, a play, lists and graphs, made charts, drawn pictures, made arty things and lived in a pretend world of who knows what! I have been through paper quicker than paper can be made! I have dug for worms, done lots of maths, read some great books and have been to the library. I have sung lots, danced a lot and played hard! I think I've watched an hour of TV in the last 3 weeks! I have another month until school starts and Äiti looks exhausted already!

No comments: