It has been a busy few days. Last week Äiti and I drove down to meet Opa and Saskia. We then took Great-Granny Iris out for the day. We took Iris to a very big house called Kingston Lacey, we had lunch there, looked round the house and then had coffee. Opa and Saskia came back to our house in the evening which was really good. I did some drawing and writing with Opa and then he gave me a giant Schliech model Sperm Whale. I named it Spermy!
After Opa and Saskia went the next morning I decided that I just wanted to stay at home for the rest of the day. I spent the day drawing, writing and playing! I then discovered a new website on my computer which allows me to do maths races against other children from around the world. I won 8 games out of 8! Äiti called me competitive, I'm not, I just like to win!
We had an easy weekend, I worked in Daddy's office on Sunday whilst Äiti had a rest. I really enjoyed working with daddy, we put our laptops next to each other and worked hard. I did msn with Äiti for a bit as well!
Today I went to London to meet up with some old friends of mine. Äiti and I got the train, then the tube to Oxford Circus. I then went to Hamleys which is a huge toy shop. I really wanted a new dinosaur model so I picked out a Schleich Brachiosaurus, I've named him Brachy!
We then went for lunch, I picked a pasta restaurant- I ate pasta and peas, Brachy ate my salad!
We then caught the bus to my friend's house where I met with 7 other kids my age and their brothers and sisters. I got to hold a little baby who was 9 weeks old. I loved stroking her hair and making her laugh. In 4 weeks I'm going to have a baby in my house! We then all went to the park where I played with my friends. After playing in the park, we went back to the house and played some more. I then decided to write a story about Brachy. It was then time to leave so Äiti and I got the bus back to the station, picked me up some food and then got the train. I wrote a story on the bus and then finished it off on the train. On the train I made friends with a little boy called Mikey who lives in Ireland. I shared my fishfingers with him and then we played Power Rangers. I don't know what Power Rangers are so I used my Brachy instead. I got home at 9pm, read my story to daddy and then went to bed!
My story is on my other blog... click here
1 comment:
Sounds like a great adventure.And did great with the little baby you meet. Soon you will have a little baby at your house to hold. And I am sure you will do a great job. :)
Post a Comment