Sylvie woke up first at 6.15am, followed very quickly by Kayne and then me at 6.16am! We played in my bedroom until 7.30am which is when Äiti decided to get up and feed us. We ate our breakfast and played some more games. We also got out the marble run again. After getting dressed we took Tiger the cat to the play park and we played there until it was time to meet Kayne and Sylvie's parents at Borders.
Back at home I gave Äiti her Mothers Day presents. I had made a card at school and some chocolate fudge, I also got her some flowers and a card that I signed from 'Tabby'. She also got a jar of pickles from me! Äiti was rather pleased!
I then went to my friend's party. I got very very scared of the magic show and had to be taken out the room as I was screaming too loudly. I don't like magic, it confuses me.
I then had an early dinner, did my homework and went to bed earlier than normal as I was so tired.
2 comments:
Sylvie really enjoyed the sleepover again, Thank you for having her :). Sorry to hear the magic show was scary! Hope you enjoyed the rest of the party Sophie!
Louisa
Sounds like a (mostly) wonderful weekend. That might be the first time a mother has gotten pickles for mother's day?
Amelia and Oliver are looking foward to the next sleepover!!
Post a Comment