On Friday it was the last day of school for a few weeks. It has been a really busy term and I am quite exhausted. I had a 2 hour nap on Saturday and then went to bed at my normal time!
So what did I do this term at school?
We celebrated Chinese New Year, we all dressed in red, did exercises in the playground, made a dragon and ate Chinese food for lunch. I took my toy panda in that day!
I had my class assembly. I stood up in front up in the whole school and all the parents and said "my favourite books are about cats and kittens", then I said a whole poem with my class.
I made lots of new friends and have been to a few birthday parties. I even had my own birthday party and invited all my friends.
I've made lots of cakes, painted lots, played in the home corner every day, made models, made cards, tried new foods and discovered a liking for chocolate milk.
I held my own in Year 1 though it was a busy term I didn't go very often.
I went to school dressed as a cat, I've never dressed up before. It was for World Book Day.
I went to school when it snowed and played outside in the playground all morning!
I have gained so much confidence that I can now collect my certificates from my HeadTeacher up on the stage.
It has been a great term, but I need a few weeks off now to recover!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great term and a well-deserved rest!
I am so proud of Sophie, especially seeing her self-confidence bloom (if even with the help of an alter-ego!!).
Post a Comment