Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Form 6 boys, hello!

I am suddenly very taken by the Form 6 boys, they are all 11 years old! There are only 6 boys in that class so I know them all. I am pretending to be Dan all the time right now, Daddy has to be Max and Äiti has to be one of the others. Last night at story time, Matthew joined us. I was pretending to let him sleep in my bed. I didn't want him to fall out of my bed though! In the morning he helped me feed the cats their biscuits, he ate his breakfast sitting in daddy's seat and then he came to school with us!
I have made registers for Form 6 and have even started behaving like an 11year old! With all my Playmobil people, I created a classroom for my boys and have played with that quite a bit!

No comments: