Sunday, 8 March 2009

My Birthday Party!

I had my birthday party yesterday! I had 21 of my friends come to my party! I had a lot of fun. My party was at an indoor playcentre. There was a big play structure with ball pools, slides, slopes, climbing things and lots of padding! After we'd played for an hour we had some food. Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to me which I wasn't keen on. Then we played some more until it was time to go home!


I got some fantastic presents from my friends including some Playmobil, lots of art and crafts stuff and some games. I am very lucky. Äiti couldn't take many pictures of my party as it was a bit chaotic but here is a picture of me in my party gear! My dress (that Sylvie gave me) has big grey Cattys all over it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! She is so grown up now! I love the cat dress too :)