I am going through a phase of writing stories. I love to use the laptop to write my stories on. I have several different ways of writing a story. Sometimes I write it all myself, sometimes I like to sit on Äiti's lap and write and other times I get Äiti to type what I am saying. I spell out every word to her- it can take quite a while to write a story this way! Sometimes I get a little annoyed when I can't think how to spell a word so Äiti helps me out occasionally by saying the word slowly or by just writing it for me! I also love changing the fonts...as you'll see!
Story 1. Äiti wrote 'Here is a story about catswell' and spelt out 'Turkish' for me. The story- All the cats are fun to play with. I took Turkish Van (a breed of cat) to Catswell (imaginary world) to sea all the cats. He was sad. the big scary mouth ate him. He said "mmmmmm, nice tasty cat".

Story 2- To sore paw Bouncy. Bouncy had a sore paw. he sat on a chair for a long time. He wanted a piccy of his sore toe. A big tiger ate him. He was all better. He had a sore ear. It was not all better. he went to bed. When he woke up he was all better".

Story 3- This was written sitting on aiti's knee, typed by me though. Story- "To Mog. Mog is stuck up there for a long time. His poo is stuck up there for a long long long long time. Mog is fun to play with. I pick Mog up gently. He said prrrrrr. Mog had a cuppa (English slang for cuppa tea). He fell off his chair and hurt him self"

Story 4- I dictated this to Äiti, I spelt out every word, if Äiti wrote the word incorrectly I would correct her. This isn't a story but a song so you must sing it! I also wrote it under my pseudonym of ' Ceta Cheetah' who is 4 years old! It says "All the fish were going into the octopus cave. They did not want to touch him. The went on the ray and they got off and said 'balalalal etc'. All the fish were starting to cry. They swam so fast that the tails bang the coral and the cats."
1 comment:
Ooo! OOoo! Ooo! I hadn't seen the octopus cave story. Fantastic! And I can't wait to hear more of the Collected Works of Ceta Cheetah!
Post a Comment