Me- äiti, what is your favourite species of shark?
Ä- um....hmmm, I'm not sure I have a favourite, maybe a reef shark
Me- I prefer hammerhead sharks, they have a hammer head...(laughs at the thought). I loooooove hammerhead sharks, lots of sharks are dangerous but my hammerhead isn't
Ä- I think hammerheads are dangerous
Me- some are but not my little Hammerheady (my toy hammerhead). I like basking sharks too, they have wide open mouths like this (proceeds to open mouth VERY wide).
Me- what is you favourite species of otter?
Ä- Um...are there different ones?
I then launched into otter talk, a banner fish comparison and some ray facts!
In the car to Äiti..."I'm colouring an octopus at school, when I bring it home I don't want you to say 'wow, what a lovely octopus' I want you to say 'wow, what a wonderful octopus, that is impressive'......please don't shout at my octopus as it will be sleeping in my bed"
Daddy- Sophie can you just have a small nibble on your sweetcorn
Me- I am NOT a rabbit
A conversation with my Opa (Äiti's daddy)
O- What is your favourite breed of cat?
Me- Hmmm, welll.....(procrastinates for an age)...hmmm, a 'C' cat
O- A what?
Me- A 'C' cat
O- What is a 'C' cat?
Me- No Opa, I want you to ask 'What is similar to a 'C' Cat?'
Opa asks
Me- A 'T' cat!
Me- I am NOT a rabbit
A conversation with my Opa (Äiti's daddy)
O- What is your favourite breed of cat?
Me- Hmmm, welll.....(procrastinates for an age)...hmmm, a 'C' cat
O- A what?
Me- A 'C' cat
O- What is a 'C' cat?
Me- No Opa, I want you to ask 'What is similar to a 'C' Cat?'
Opa asks
Me- A 'T' cat!
I am soooo funny!
Dadddeeeee, be happy with me"
I'djust wiped my beetroot stained mouth on his sleeve...he was not impressed!
I'djust wiped my beetroot stained mouth on his sleeve...he was not impressed!
Here is a picture I drew yesterday. It is Marmalade jumping. You can see his sharp claws. He is standing next to the bamboo plant. A panda is on top of the bamboo plant eating some leaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment