It was Opa's 60th Birthday last weekend. Opa and Saskia came over from Amsterdam to stay with us for a few days. Aiti and Saskia arranged a small surprise party for Opa. It was fun even though I wasn't very well at all. I fell asleep in the restaurant and then kept drifting off to sleep all evening...I had a very high temperature and cough.
Here are some photos of the day... Photo 1 shows most of the Q family. Photo 2 shows 4 generations- me, aiti, Opa and my Great Granny. Photo 3 is me asleep on the restaurant floor!




1 comment:
Hi Sophie,
I read your blog all the time. And love reading what you are getting up too.
I hope you are feeling a bit better now.
I have to say I was not impressed with the restaurants skirting boards!!! (though I wish sometimes my 2.5 almost 3 year old would fall asleep whilst I am trying to eat! ;))
Keep up the good work,
Lorraine (ivill Apr 05 stalker )
XXX
PS How is school going?
Post a Comment