I started telling jokes today. I was in the car when I started saying "why do yogurt pots have big ears...because they are pretending to be elephants".
Here is a quick video of me telling some of my jokes,I think you'll find them very funny! There is a translation underneath, I have a cold at the moment so sound very stuffy.
What did the octopus have 10 shoes....because they didn't fit on him and they were too big. Why do yogurts have very tall buildings...they build up trees. Two dolphins swimming in a tank, one turns to the other and the other says 'how can we drive this thing'.
Not a lot else to report from today, I went to Sainsbury's and then to the bookshop.
As you can see Äiti has changed the look of this blog, I chose the colours! Today also saw the 4000th person visit this blog. The person came from Dunbarton, New Hampshire...not Scotland! The 2000th and the 3000th visitor was from Seattle and called Lorraine, I'm going to meet her in a few weeks time!
1 comment:
I am HORRIFIED that I didn't make the latest record!! Oh no!!
I did LOVE this video though. She really is so adorable.
Post a Comment