Aiti took a video of me today drawing... I am full of snot at the moment so there is a translation under the video...
First I’m drawing your head Rosie Cat…ooops! Then I’m drawing your eyes…and I’m drawing your other eye…now your nose …then I’m putting your ???? there Rosie and your ears. Then lets draws your body. How many legs have you got? “12345678910” counted Rosie. You haven’t got 10….1 2 3 and the other leg, 4 you’ve got 4. “Not 5” asked Rosie. No! There you go. I’m going to draw her other ear, there it is, there. She normally likes pens. She needs grass.
2 comments:
I'm looking forward to you releasing a series of instructional videos online here for my 3.5 year old to use :)
Fantastic drawing, Sophie!!
I am in awe of Sophie's drawing ability. I will have to show this to Lucia. She could definitely benefit from some instruction. My favorite part of the video is when the cat incorrectly counts ten legs and Sophie has to correct him. LOL
Post a Comment