This weekend we went up to see Aiti and daddy's friends- Sarah and Pip. Sarah and Pip have a lovely Labradoodle dog called Ripley. I was very well behaved in the evening and even went to sleep there- aiti and daddy drank too much so we had to stay the night. This morning we all went for a big breakfast at the local cafe, I had beans and eggs. Itwas a good weekend.
On Friday I went to the doctors, I haven't been well in about a month so Aiti decided it was time to get be checked out. I had to be weighed- I weighed in at 26lbs fully clothed, with shoes on and severe constipation! The doctor gave me some nice medicine and I am feeling much lighter now!
I've also just hit the 400 book mark at the library, that means I have read over 400 different books in 6 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment