Tuesday, 29 January 2008

My Finished Coral Reef...and a school update



I have finally finished my Coral Reef picture. I have been adding to it over the last few days. As you can see there are now two crabs on the sea bed, ac lam (wiggly thing), a sleeping whale and a turtle. I have added in the dolphin's bottle nose and a few extra fish including sail fin tangs. I really like my picture.
I went to school today and had an excellent time. I answered my name in the register (roll call) again, I got myself completely undressed for Dance and got into my dance kit and then...... I took part in the dance lesson. I had to be a grasshopper´and I really enjoyed it. Mrs G, my teacher, was really pleased with me. This week we are learning about the letter E...I am going to draw an Eagle Spotted ray as it begins with an E. I said to Äiti "I particularly enjoyed school today".

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I'm so glad to hear that school is going fabulously. The coral reef picture is magnificent....if only poor Sophie had a mother who would get her a few more colors!!