Tuesday, 4 December 2007

A big trip up North!

This weekend I went all the way up North to see my Auntie Cat and Noel. It took us 7.5hours to get there because the traffic was so bad. We went to a great Aquarium and I saw seals and otters, they were very funny swimming around on their backs and diving in the water. We also went to an Open Farm, it was so cold that we didn't see many animals, I played happily in the indoor play area. Auntie Cat also took me swimming, it was quite cold but I had fun, opposite the pool was a library where I read a few books to Noel. I had a really good weekend and had lots of fun. Here are some pictures I drew of the aquarium...

The first picture is of an otter, he is floating on his back with his hands in the air and feet sticking out. I have also drawn his large tail, the writing says 'otter'. My other picture is of a rainbow fish swimming in the sea. I have drawn fins and a tail on it.

I was very excited to see Tiger again, he had been at the Cat Hotel whilst we were away, he meowed very loudly all the way home.

I went to the Creche today and read to the ladies in charge. They didn't know I could read and I hadn't showed them, but today I did! Aiti is delighted as she thinks it means that I am happy and settled there. The ladies at the creche kept saying 'wow' to me and then asked Aiti lots of questions about me!

No comments: