Friday, 23 November 2007

My first 'chapter' book.

I found a book at the library this week called 'Fat Puss' which I just had to have. It has 5 chapters in it and has 80 pages. Here is a short video of me reading it...


Fat Puss was fat. He had thin little arms, small flat feet,a very short tail and an amazingly fat tummy.What shall I do thought Fat Puss. I cant swim! Soon Fat Puss found that he didn't need to swim. He was floating. And he rolled and he rolled and he rolled all the way down the hill, right to the bottom. So when FP came to the next hill, he rolled down that too. Yippeee, this is fun he cried. Then FP was happy. He didn't mind that the other cats could do the things that he couldn't because at last he had found an exciting thing that he and only he could do!
It has been a busy week again. I managed to sleep in my own bed all night for a week and get enough stars on my reward chart to choose a new small toy. I went to the creche twice this week and had a great time. I also went to play at Emily's house which was fun. I went to my usual "Monkey Music" as well. I only got to swim once this week.

I had a very exciting day on Tuesday! I took Tiger to the vets as he needed his 'furry bits' removed. The vet was very nice and I showed her all my toy cats I'd packed into a cat box and carted into the vets. I showed her my Turkish Van cat, my Siamese, my British Blue Shorthair etc. The vet let me see her new kittens, they were a cross between Bengals and Maine Coons and they were lovely. When we picked Tiger up in the afternoon I asked the vet "where are Tiger's furry bits, what have you done with them?" The furry bits are now at the furry bit shop! I fed Tiger some pretend ham as I thought he might be hungry.
I'm getting my school uniform this weekend and I'm also going to see Sylvie again. We'll also meet another little girl at Sylvie's house. She is coming all the way over from China, which is where pandas and tigers live, to see us.
Oooo, I also did my first 100 piece jigsaw yesterday, I was very proud of myself!

No comments: