"Is it possible to use the potty as I'm desperate for a poo"
"I just poked myself in the eye with my foot.....I was washing myself like a cat, I lick my foot and rub my face"
"yes, it is both annoying and irritating" when aiti told me my baby whingy voice was annoying
"It isn't raining, it is drizzling"
"Not yet, in a minute"
"if I had a panda I could cut it in half so that I'd have two bits of panda.....if I had 2 cheetahs I could cut them in half and I could have 4 bits of cheetah...they couldn't run away then because they'd be cut in half"
"Oooo Tiger is in the window, if he fell out the window there would be 0 Tiger. If 5 tigers sat in the window and fell out, there wouldn't be any tigers left because they'd have run away"
"That is not a ring tailed lemur, it is a red ruffed lemur"
I am getting good at lying too, if I do something silly like hurt Tiger, aiti takes one of my toy cats away and puts it on the shelf. Daddy asks me why there is a cat on the shelf and I usually say "Catty was tired and needed a rest".
No comments:
Post a Comment