Monday, 10 December 2007

I went to school today!

I went to school today for my introductory morning and I loved it! We had to leave the house at 8am to get there in time. I chatted the whole way about new puzzles, books and writing. Aiti and I have different ideas about school as she just wants me to make friends and have fun!
The first activity was making pictures out of magnetic shapes, I made a cat! I told Mrs G what I'd made and the shapes I'd used. Then it was the register and we had to recognise our names. Then we could choose an activity, I chose playdoh and made lots of cats. Then I did a drawing of a cat, it was a good picture so I drew another one. Mrs G thought my drawings were very good. Then it was time for snack time, I had to find my number and go and sit by it. I did that and I counted up to my number on my fingers. I didn't want my snack but had my juice instead. Then it was nearly time to go as aiti had some forms to fill in at the office. I skipped out of my classroom saying that I was very excited to be going again.
There were 7 other girls in my class, we all wore the same clothes which was funny! I am the youngest by about 9months in there.
I start properly in January, I will be going 3 mornings a week for 3 hours at a time.

No comments: