Thank you to all my friends and relatives that sent me Christmas presents, I was a very lucky girl this Christmas.
Aiti and daddy gave me a personalised jigsaw, they had taken a photo of all my toys and had the photo turned into a 96pc wooden jigsaw, it is great. I also got an abacus, new playdoh, animal encyclopedia and new pens. From my relatives and friends I got loads of Scheich model animals, books, jigsaws, stickers, night light, alphabet lion, swimming towel etc. One of the best presents though was Aiti's 'Rush Hour' game, I seem to have played it more than her. I also really like my letter printing stamps that Opa sent me, I can stamp words with them.
Here is a video of me playing it...
Aiti and daddy gave me a personalised jigsaw, they had taken a photo of all my toys and had the photo turned into a 96pc wooden jigsaw, it is great. I also got an abacus, new playdoh, animal encyclopedia and new pens. From my relatives and friends I got loads of Scheich model animals, books, jigsaws, stickers, night light, alphabet lion, swimming towel etc. One of the best presents though was Aiti's 'Rush Hour' game, I seem to have played it more than her. I also really like my letter printing stamps that Opa sent me, I can stamp words with them.
Here is a video of me playing it...
My Granny and Papa came to stay over Christmas. Papa is a very keen bird watcher and there was a bird nearby that he had never seen before. We all had great fun playing in the park that the Parakeets were in. Papa has now seen 387 different birds in the UK, he has seen tons more though around the world.
Here I am in the park...


1 comment:
Sounds like a great Christmas! And I love the pictures in the park - it must be noted that she's wearing pigtails ("bunches?") despite it not even being a school day!
Post a Comment