Friday, 16 November 2007

Cats, cats, cats and some more cats!

I love cats! I have been teaching myself some of the cat breeds. I can name about 25 now including Sphynx, Persian, Norwegian Forest, Maine Coon, Scottish Fold and the tiara wearing 'Sex Kitten'!. I like to tell people all about the different cat breeds, everyone seems sooo interested! I love being a Sphynx cat at home, as they dont have any fur I have to be naked!

I am drawing specific cat breeds...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

With the cheetah picture I just copied a picture I'd asked Aiti to draw.

I am also making up cat songs to the tune of 'Baa baa black sheep'...

"Meow, meow Catty Cat, have you any fur, yes cat, yes cat lots of fur, some for my daddy, some for my aiti and some for the little girl called Sophie wophie woo!!"

Here is Catty reading a cat poem called 'Cats sleep Anywhere'- as usual Aiti will put a translation underneath!



Cats sleep anywhere, any table, any chair. Top of piano, window-ledge, in the middle, on the edge. Open draw, empty shoe, anybody's lap will do. Fitted in a cardboard box, in the cupboard with your frocks. Anywhere! They don't care! Cats sleep anywhere.

3000 visitors to this blog! This is quite spooky, the person that made the 3000th visit also made the 2000th visit. So to the person who is in Redmond, Washington and works for Microsoft...have a bottle of champagne! I'll give it to you in person in March!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Yay for me! Now I have to focus on getting 4000 too :)