Wednesday, 7 November 2007

Some news!

What a busy week I've had! Mummy joined a Gym a few weeks ago that has a creche attached. Last week I went 3 times for 20mins and cried the whole time. This week I have been twice and haven't cried at all, I have even enjoyed myself! Mummy has now left me for 45mins, she is looking forward to using the gym equipment soon rather than drinking coffee!

I was also very good the other day when I spent the whole day with Val and Michael. I was dropped off at 12pm and picked up 8 hours later. I had a lovely time with them and now keep wanting to go back to play and draw.
Speaking of drawings, here is one that I did the other day for Val. It is a gibbon swinging in a tree...in a jungle!
I love to draw at the moment. I've also recently, thanks to Emily, started doing jigsaws again. It has been over a year since I really did any properly. I am now looking at the pictures and piecing the jigsaw together that way instead of just memorizing where the pieces went! I was doing 48pc jigsaws (without help) when I was 18months old. Yesterday I did a 60pc jigsaw which is my biggest yet.

I went to Marwell zoo again at the weekend, it was great. I saw so many of my favourite animals. I even asked a zoo keeper a question..."can lemurs swim?". They cant swim very well as their fur is very thick so they sink quickly...a fact I keep reminding mummy of! I loved the Ocelots, they were so lovely. Here is a picture of me at the zoo.

No comments: