Sunday, 11 November 2007

A new breed of cat!

This week I went to the Gym Creche 3 times and all went well. Aiti even got to have a run on the treadmill on Friday! I don't do much in the creche and don't join in anything yet, I prefer to read the books they have.

This week I have wanted to write a lot on the computer. Here are some bits of my writing...

I think most of it is self explanatory. The cat is a Burmese!


At the moment I am trying to learn some breeds of cats. I can recognise about 20 breeds now. I added a new one the other day after a trip to Sainsburys (grocery store). Aiti was browsing the magazines and I was looking at the greeting cards...I like to look for animals on the cards. I found one and took it to show Aiti...."Look Aiti, this cat is a Sex Kitten".

No comments: